Sunday 24 November 2013

Where has the time gone!?

Evening Bloggers!

I don't know where the last month has gone! Time has flown by, with my new job, birthday celebrations and most recently, finally Graduating I have not had time to think, let alone blog! So as promised my pictures from Halloween, with my other half who dressed as the late Christopher Reeve in the form of Superman! What did everyone else get up to for Halloween?


Shortly after Halloween was bonfire night and my 24th!! Unfortunately this year I didn't get a chance to go to any firework displays, but I did manage to drag out my birthday celebrations over two weekends, spending a lot of time with close family and friends who travelled from as far as Chelmsford (my hometown) to come a celebrate! I had such a lovely time, but that seems so long ago!!

Most recently, I graduated...a day filled with a lot of different emotions, mainly nerves, having to go up on stage to collect my degree! But overall, a very satisfied feeling of accomplishing a course that I found challenging, but also closure to an era of mixed emotion, hard work and growing up (well a bit)!

Here I am in my little hat and gown! :) I didn't find the outfit very flattering at all, but it was all fun!!!


Graduation celebrations were amazing! I went to see the fabulous Sterophonics on Friday night at The Bournemouth International Centre, the concert was just the best, the lighting and sound was fab and it was a perfect end to my day! Then on Saturday I was taken by my other half to see another outstanding concert, which was 30 seconds to Mars, supported by You me at six at The London O2 Arena!!! I love music so these were the perfect two ways to celebrate!

I feel I have crammed a lot into this post, a catch up on a lot of my life events in October/ November. I would like to touch upon one more thing, which is something that I want to do more of on my blog, instead of bore you with stuff about me, and this is to look into more creative goings on!

While November has been flying by.....Christmas has been creeping into the high streets, appearing on the TV and count downs have begun! I just want to leave you with this video which has really made me get into the spirit early...... John Lewis you've done it again!

What do you all think of this beautiful creation!?


 photo HEARTSIGNOFFBLUEnobackground_zps4d07c2c6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment