Sunday 27 October 2013

Post Graduate developments!

Good Morning, and an early one too!

As the clocks have gone back and we have been given an "extra" hour, I figured that I have finally been given some time this week to get a new post up!

I have had a very busy week, but have had the fortunate opportunity to work within a company that produces one of the UK's lead selling creativity magazines, Do Crafts! I was given the chance to work within the creative marketing team alongside photographer Louise Jolley to gain an insight into the work of an in house magazine photographer! 

Much to my disappointment Louise is sadly leaving the company to begin her own freelance business, but in a series of fortunate events.....a place has been offered to me, so I can finally begin my career in the creative industry!!! 

The company lives and breaths craft, so for all you crafty creators out there this company would be your artistic wonderland. 

In addition to all this employment excitement, I have been trying to search for the perfect dress for my graduation, which yes after 6 months on from finishing uni, I am still yet to do! I have found two in Topshop that I like so I am going to order both, and see which one looks the best. 

Have a look below, I am thinking of dressing them up in a smarter style, but I think they are both brilliant for dressing up or down, what do you think?


(Images taken from Topshop.com)

I have been on the hunt this week also for my Halloween Costume, but I will save that for another day! 

I hope that the sun makes an appearance and that you all have a happy Sunday! 
 photo HEARTSIGNOFFBLUEnobackground_zps4d07c2c6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment