Sunday 6 October 2013

My second first blog post!!

Hiyaaa!


So....What better time to start my blog....again! It's a Sunday afternoon, I have been crafting and the other half is watching the football! Not only this, but I have been lucky enough to have the help of my sister Holly to add the more professional touches to my blog design, still work in progress but she has done a lot today so I will let her enjoy her weekend off now! :) 


The start of my new blog.......for weeks I have been saying I must start, I should post something, but my problem has been where to begin. I tried to start my blog back in March, but as I was in the middle of my Final Major Project for my Fashion with Photography degree, I thought that perhaps it just wasn't the right time. I have now completed my degree and will be graduating in November so keep your eyes peeled! Unfortunately like many fellow graduates, I have fallen into the unemployed sector of society and am struggling to launch myself in the competitive world of the creative industry! I don't want to dwell on this to much as job hunting and future employment fills every other part of my waking hour, so perhaps the start of this blog will help me channel my creative side, and show all you lovely followers the interesting and exciting side of me! 


Some of you may wonder about the name behind my blog?! Basically in March this year I moved in with my other half. With some of the gift money we received, I brought a new cushion for our sofa to add my touch on the place (the girly touch), and stitched onto the cushion were the words, love, laughter and happily ever after! <3 Slushy I know, but I really feel he could be the One!Well I hope this has been an interesting read and I hope to be posting many more bits and bobs from now on, I have my first lesson tomorrow night with my sister, please see her button link at the bottom of my blog. 


Love Han xxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment