Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween!


After a day at work and no sniff of any Halloween antics, I felt a post was necessary to mark the occasion! When I was younger my Mum always used to make an event out of Halloween, my two sisters and I would always wish that it landed on half term week so that we could spend the day dressed up, making treats and preparing our Halloween Tea! Sadly, now living in a top floor flat, I don't think I will be getting any trick or treaters this year, I haven't even carved a pumpkin! 

Nevertheless....I will be going to a Halloween party tomorrow....the theme is Dead Famous. I have thought long and hard about my costume, this is where my creativity comes in, to create a cheap but successful outfit! I find that many of the fancy dress outfits that are out there are very expensive, and often look better on the packet..........(this comes from years at uni and fancy dress on an almost weekly basis!) So I am thinking in homage and tribute to one of my all time favourite Jazz, Soul and R&B artists, I am going to be the late Amy Winehouse. I ordered a wig and transfer tattoos last Sunday and they arrived yesterday, and to my surprise the wig is AMAZING!

I hope you all have a scary eve and keep your eyes peeled for my Post Halloween celebration pictures from the party!

For now I will leave you with this…..


(image courtesy of google images)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!


 photo HEARTSIGNOFFBLUEnobackground_zps4d07c2c6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment