Wednesday 16 October 2013

Crafting!


Hiiiiii, 

I decided to have a deserved day off yesterday from the mundane job hunting and went to visit two of my favourite shops, The Range and Hobbycraft! 

As I have had quite a lot of time on my hands of late, I have needed some creativity back in my life! Over the summer I created my own ASOS Marketplace account where I have been starting to sell hand crafted jewellery. I am now trying to channel all of my creative energy into updating this and creating many more pretty little things! 

Check me out at Fash-ON Addict , perhaps there could be a little something on there for a special someones Christmas prezzie, or if there are any family or friends, that like me, have their Birthdays in this later part of the year, then maybe I have made just the thing! 

I brought a few bits and bobs yesterday to inspire some more jewellery designs, so keep your eyes peeled as I will post about my creations in the next few days and update them on ASOS for you pretty little things to treat yourselves to!  

Let me know what you think, and if there is anything you would like me to make specifically! 

 photo HEARTSIGNOFFBLUEnobackground_zps4d07c2c6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment